Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wang Yue - Audi Q5

Reversal time, let the brush to touch the color paper is full of mystery, the idea .... take me back to the distant light years away, I saw my past life ..., you said with a smile, all the world things are not ours, and even their bodies are not ...... because we take not to come away with not ..... when I was in from the poker magic pumped with a confusing number of ideas, You smiled and asked me, in the rights and love what you are willing to make a choice? I thought ...... this world is often a good thing is always likely to disappear ....... let we close our eyes to the soul drifted into the direction it wants to go, do not regret it and enjoy these imperfections are not always good bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion